Viral Marketing Tips – 6 Ideas to Build a Successful Viral Marketing Campaign
Before you start a viral marketing campaign, here are 6 ideas for you to consider:
1. Buy yourself the branding rights to a viral ebook. If you can produce a good, readable, direct ebook, you can distribute it to your visitors who might then, in turn, pass it on. Your eBook will spread your material throughout the internet.
2. Establish your own forum or message board. As many websites don’t have their own bulletin board or forum, allow them to make use of yours, but make sure that you have a big, eye-catching banner ad right across the top of your board.
3. Not everybody has the talent or the time to produce their own templates and graphics for use on their websites and people are often unable to commit much money for purchasing them. If you could, create a series of templates, graphics, fonts, etc — all with an ad and a link back to your site. As long as you ensure the copyright notice is intact and not violated, this is a great way of getting your ad distributed with only a little initial effort.
4. Produce your own ebook. During the production, invite others to include their own ads in exchange for them distributing the book to visitors to their site or their subscribers.
5. It is really helpful to write as many articles about your product or service as you can. And always have a resource box and information about article reprinting options at the foot of each one. Try to get your article circulated to as many places as possible, such as newsletters, directories, forums, and blogs.
6. Search through the pages on the Internet and locate some items that will enable you to buy a license to freely distribute them. Some items allow you what are known as “branding rights” where you can then add your own product’s name, the name of your web site and additional contact information upon distribution.