Tips on Promoting Your Business Opportunity Online and Offline – Part I
Do you get Junk Mail? What is your common response to Junk Mail? Like most people you probably throw it out with the rest of the trash. With this tip you will be able to turn Junk Mail from trash to cash. A strategy known as “reverse mailing”.
This simple strategy involves sending a “unique” opportunity to a list of Junk Mail senders. What makes this list so great are two things:
1. About 90% of the people sending you Junk Mail won’t stick with their program because they are looking for the next big thing online.
2. The rest are successful promoters and they are open to great opportunities as well.
The moral of the story is they are both buyers! You can decide which one is more valuable.
Despite this please keep in mind you won’t be able to send just anything to your newly compiled junk mail list. What they will want is something new and different, with obvious money making potential. You should probably avoid MLM opportunities because of the bad reputation it has developed over the years. So, unless you know of a really good one perhaps you should promote something else.
To get started quickly make approximately 100 – 200 copies of your sales letter. Print each page, double-sided. Make sure there are no errors, you want to appear professional. Send your opportunity to you Junk list and wait for the money to come pouring in.
1. Put together a simple Ad sheet.
2. Strongly suggest you mail and/or include a Free Advertising Coupon to bring in new and repeat business.
3. Consider a Bulk Rate mailing permit to save on postage.
4. Start “Reverse Mailing” or advertise in Opportunity publications.
5. Make copies of your Ad sheet and mail them to those who inquire for a free copy and those that send you opportunity offers.
6. Join an inexpensive business program that can compliment your Ad sheet and then send them offers along with the Free Ad sheet coupon to people that send you junk mail.
And that’s it! Once set up you can start making money in about a week with this strategy.