Just about sixty-three percent of consumers will go to the internet to do research about your martial arts business before they contact you. About eighty-percent will start with a search engine.
Once they land on your site your you have about three seconds to capture their attention. If you don’t have some sort of lead generating and capture device your prospective martial arts student will go right on to the next martial arts business and forget about you.
Use compelling offers and give good value to get a lead into your marketing funnel.
When it comes to search engines.
To stay ahead on Internet Marketing trends it’s best to watch the big boys…
The big boys like Google of course – but also big internet retailers. Why? Because the competition for search engine placement is fierce for these companies.
Competing in your local area for search engine placement is easy compared to what these companies fight for!
So here’s what happened…
Back in April of 2010 Google made changes to their algorithm. One retailer, Ham-Go Dot Com, dropped from 5000 visitors per day to just 1200! OUCH!
Search Engine Optimization is something that needs to be kept up on if you want your martial arts business to remain visible.
– Changes like the one described above.
– New Competition coming into the market.
– And competitors who get savvy.
An 80% drop in your web traffic would not be good thing.
Of course – and 80% increase would be nice wouldn’t it?? So be sure your website for your martial arts school is based on solid marketing principles. Then, maintain your search engine strategy.…
Just about sixty-three percent of consumers will go to the internet to do research about your martial arts business before they contact you. About eighty-percent will start with a search engine.
Internet marketing can sometimes be an overwhelming topic for people who are just starting out online with their home based business. However, if you break it down into its most basic components and research each part one at a time the topic becomes much less intimidating. Bearing this in mind here are 5 tips to help you get off to a fast start with your Internet enterprise:
1. Driving traffic to your website is one of the most important strategies you’ll have to devise during your online career. And one of the first things you must understand is you aren’t going to get thousands or even hundreds of visitors to your web page overnight.
This is a scalable progression that builds over time and with patience and this is how you should approach it. However, you do need a plan when you’re starting out and you must have a system in place for tracking your results so you can make adjustments if, and when, they’re needed.
2. Of course increased traffic usually translates into increased sales; unfortunately most people just starting out on the Web have limited budgets and can’t afford the faster, paid generation methods such as AdWords. Therefore, these people should consider more cost effective methods such as article marketing, video marketing, blog and forum commenting as well as forum banners.
3. Try to make friends with your fellow Internet marketers, especially the more experienced ones, as soon as possible. Networking is just as important with an online home business as it is with an offline enterprise. Therefore, when you associate yourself with successful people and establish relationships with them a whole new world of opportunity will present itself for your Internet venture.
4. Always try to give your website visitors what they want. People are on your home page for a reason and more often than not they’re trying to solve a problem they have or they’re looking for more information on a certain topic, which led them to your website. So try to keep your target market in mind at all times when you’re adding new content to your website.
5. To ensure a steady flow of constant targeted visitors to your site try to concentrate on generating organic traffic. These are people who are directed to your website by Google and company as a result of unpaid techniques which is often defined as search engine optimization.
The most successful SEO tactics you can use include optimizing your website for your related keywords and creating back links to your home page through methods such as article marketing and forum and blog commenting.
If you can use these Internet marketing tips on a regular basis your road to success with your online home based business should be a shorter and much smoother ride.…
As what I’ve promised in the first part of this article series, I’ll talk more about internet marketing tools that you can use to generate more traffic to your website. As you know, this is the key to secure more leads, sales, and profit.
Article marketing. When talking about very effective traffic-generating tools, you can expect that article marketing will always come up in the discussion. This is because it’s proven to attract attention in the online arena. This is the process of writing and distributing short, keyword-rich articles to directories, blogs, and ezines. The goal here is build links for one’s website, to establish expertise in one’s niche, to create product awareness, to secure stronger online presence, and to pull up the site’s page ranking. These can be achieved if you write and distribute hundreds of high quality articles and if you make use of compelling resource box.
Forum posting. Forums are the best places to visit when you want to get in touch with your potential buyers. Identify those that are related to your chosen niche and visit them on a daily basis. Then, build an ongoing communication with your potential buyers. Join their discussion by giving them expert advice and by sharing with them a slice of your expertise. Most forums will allow you to use signature at the end of your posts where you can include the link of your website. Obviously, more posts will lead to more inbound links.
Social media marketing. One of the reasons why millions of people worldwide are using the internet these days is because of social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. This is the reason why I suggest that you use these sites to your advantage. Through this, you’ll easily be able to connect to wider market with just few clicks on your mouse. You can announce the launching of your new products for example by announcing it on Twitter.
Blogging. Right now, when the online competition is cutthroat, you will need to use every tool that can help you advance in this endeavor. Aside from your business website, I would also recommend that you build your own blog. In here, you can talk about your products, issues related to your niche, and you can talk about yourself and your business. This is one good way in building huge following in the online arena.
Ebook distribution. Years of doing internet marketing have taught me one thing; you can easily get people to pay attention to what you’re saying if you give them something for free. So, make time to create short but very informative ebooks. Then, offer them as freebies to entice more people to sign up to your list. You can also use these as your ultimate viral marketing tools. Just instruct your recipients to forward your eBook to all the people they know.…
When it comes to making money on the internet, you should know that one of the best kinds of products that you can sell is “information products”. An information product is simply a product where you deliver nothing but information. Typically, information products range from ebooks, books, CD’s, DVD’s, newsletters, membership sites, and etc. It’s a very lucrative business.
Now making money in this business isn’t a cake walk. You have to put your time and dedication in if you want to see more new sales and traffic coming in. You can’t just create a product, create a website – and hope for people to come and visit your site. You have to drive people to your site.
Now it won’t happen overnight (unless you got a $50,000 advertising budget and you spend it all on PPC, solo ads, and advertising on high traffic blogs and websites). If you want to achieve online business success, you should know that it will take time before your business succeeds.
Internet marketing is something that you will want to master, and learning how to drive traffic to your website is something that is vital to your success. Now you don’t just want “hits”… you can get hits from anywhere on the internet. Instead, what you want is “targeted” traffic.
You can get targeted traffic from a wide variety of sources. You have joint venture marketing, article marketing, forum marketing, affiliate program marketing, video marketing, social marketing, and more. The more you can utilize these techniques to get you the traffic that you’re looking for, the more likely you are to have online business success.
The beauty of the web is that you don’t have to invest a lot of money to start making money. In fact, there’s a business model in particular that you can use to earn money on the internet… 100% free. But you will want to focus on placement of your products and ads, so that the layout is something that brings you the most income as possible.
To have success with information products (or any product for that matter), you have to have diligence, patience, and persistence. These 3 key factors are things that are very important to the overall goal of your success. Don’t believe in the notion that “if they build it they will come”. This isn’t the field of dreams here, this is reality. And the reality is that if you can’t drive people to your website, you probably won’t be earning a lot of money anytime soon.
Be sure to take these tips and use them in your internet business today. No matter what you sell online, you can make it profitable. Be persistent in your marketing efforts, and you will see that online business success can be yours within a short period of time.
Whether it’s information products or any other kind of product, make sure you follow proven methods to drive traffic, capture new sales, and earn more money simply and easily. These are things that can be easily done in your business.
Good luck with using these tips to have success in your internet business today.…
Being new to the field of internet marketing, I can easily relate with those of you who are feeling totally overwhelmed! When you first begin, you hear about what might as well be a million different ways in which you can market your product or business on the internet. If you are taking on this endeavor with no previous experience as I did, it can all seem a bit foreign.
As you weed your way through the jungle of information it seems as though your chances of conquering it all are just about impossible, but have faith! If you spend time on each form of marketing, one by one, you will achieve at least two things. You will feel more confident in your abilities to market and you will figure out which forms of marketing you prefer. Now don’t get me wrong just because you prefer one type, doesn’t mean you can do that alone and have success. Internet marketing requires a combination of at least several techniques to drive enough traffic to your websites to make them profitable. Here are a few tips for beginners!
It will be easy for you to look at all of the various forms of marketing and wonder how you will ever figure them all out. My advice to you, pick one! Pick the first one that draws your attention and study it. You don’t have to become a master at it quite yet, but you need to put the time in. Study the form of marketing you have chosen until you gain a good working understanding of it.
Then, get your foot in the door, if it’s article marketing; submit an article, video marketing the same, etc., etc. It is important to remember though, that many forms of internet marketing will not work if you only practice them occasionally. Article marketing, for instance requires an absolute minimum of one article per week if you expect it to attract any traffic. Social networking requires attention more than two or three times per week. It is based on connecting with friends and potential customers through casual communication. If you are not around to communicate, it’s not going to work!
My second piece of advice is: prioritize! While you may love ‘twittering’ your day away, or writing articles to your little heart’s content, what good are they going to do if you don’t have down the basics? What I’m talking about is a squeeze page (also called splash pages) and a webpage. If you expect your internet business to be successful, you need to provide people with a place to go to learn more about you and the product or service you are providing. Splash pages, in my opinion are the lifeblood of your business. They provide a place for internet traffic to become leads for you. Splash pages should be short, sweet, simple and to the point. They are cheap to have made (under $100) and can do the job until you can afford or have the time to get a website up.
Lastly, remember that most super-successful internet marketers got there because of their creativity and imagination. If there is a form of marketing that you just do not understand or feel comfortable with, move on. It is not the daily, monotonous tasks that will necessarily make your business successful. Use your ingenuity to create new ways of marketing your product or business and you might be pleasantly surprised. I have only mentioned a few types of marketing, there are many more, all of which I am sure you will conquer over time. ‘Rome wasn’t built in a day.’ You will get there, choose one form of marketing to focus on at a time, prioritize aspects of your business, and be creative!…
Small businesses are at a disadvantage when competing with huge corporations or medium-sized companies that have accumulated enough experience and clients. For one, these minor players are wanting in exposure and have small budgets for advertising and promotions compared to their competitors which are loaded with millions of marketing and advertising financial resources. The major problem that these insignificant entrepreneurs have to contend with is the enormous cost of traditional advertising techniques. With limited resources, it becomes imperative for them to discover innovative ways to promote their merchandise to prospective buyers.
Internet marketing companies offer expertise and professional assistance to start-up businesses, those struggling to keep their ventures from collapsing and small ventures that are gradually progressing amidst the tough competition and volatile market situation.
Although there are differences in concepts and principles of online marketing, the bottom line is that this strategy is relatively more affordable with practically the same results and even better prospects. In this type of marketing, the internet is utilized as the main means of advertising and selling commodities and services to potential customers. It usually starts with the creation of a business website and generate the most number of visitors with the objective of converting them into loyal clients.
An internet marketing service provider will surely suggest to small business owners a handful of tips that can otherwise prove beneficial to their internet marketing campaign. These are:
1. Lay down the ultimate goals of your website which starts with attracting more visitors and coming up with parameters to evaluate the success of these objectives.
2. Review the content of the website thoroughly and find out what the website has to say. Ask yourself the following questions: Is the content original and beneficial? Will visitors get something valuable by going to your website? Is the content something that corresponds to the business aspirations, mission and vision?
3. Make it a point to take advantage of local art directories that are given out for free. It will surely benefit your business if this will be listed in said directories to give your undertaking a big lift.
4. Always study the competition by taking time out to visit websites of your competitors. Engage in searches for keywords or keyword phrases that are relevant to your business. This will allow you to obtain fresh ideas and concepts which are pertinent to your online marketing initiatives.
5. Pay attention to keywords since these are crucial not only to the website but the enterprise as well. The keywords should be something that people would associate with your website.
6. Blogging is important since it is one way of spreading useful information about your brand and the products that you carry.
7. Post or publish videos that will help in promoting the business that you have just put up or give out pointers that relate to the items you sell. This is something that consumers would love to watch.…
The purpose of this article is to not only assist the veteran marketer, but also the newbie or procrastinator. Hopefully this will get you off your proverbial “butt”. Many folks out there have bought the next “get rich quick online” system more than once. The sad truth is, many of these programs help, but few take the student to fruition. Most consumers of internet marketing programs start with great aspirations and quit with the first “glitch” in their system. If you are like most, you have probably stopped at the first challenge and looked for the next program for online riches.
First off, most programs seem to rely on an “inherent marketing or computer knowledge” by the consumer of their product. It is probably not intentional, but I believe many of the gurus forgot what it is like starting out.
Regardless what program or system you follow, these are some helpful tips for getting your business off the ground:
1. Break out the calendar! Use a cheap yearly calendar that you can hang on the wall in front of your computer.
2. There are certain steps that must be taken for every online business (domain, hosting, autoresponder,etc.). Scan through the program and find or make a list of tasks that must be accomplished. Write each on the calendar for the date you would like that step completed. I have found if you use dates that you know you have some free-time, the odds of completing that task rise significantly.
3. Don’t fall behind! When you write a goal date for a certain task, get it done. Don’t underestimate the time you will need, but at the same time, don’t sell yourself short.
4. Stay engaged! Read and participate in the online community. If you are dead tired and shot at the end of the day, at least read something online before going to bed. It is amazing how a day away from your business, turns to two days, which turns to weeks, or years!
5. Choose a mentor. A mentor should be someone who ” has been there, done that”. He or she should ideally be a person with a similar technology background and is truly invested in your success. Someone who takes you by the hand and shows you how to do it. To be successful long-term, you need to understand and learn how to replicate the steps.
6. This is the most important step! Obviously if you are looking into an internet or stay at home business, you are not satisfied with you current situation. Everyday you go to bed without any positive movement towards your goals, you are cheating not only yourself, but also your family.
You deserve more, and I am here to tell you that everything is possible with goals!
I hope you enjoyed my article.
Sincerely, Greg Roberts…